Deliveries will be made by Aus Post, to the address stipulated in your order.
Your order will be shipped 3 – 4 business days after the payment is received. We will attempt to ship your order at the earliest possible availability.
You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. Only one delivery attempt is included in the shipping fee and additional delivery attempt will be charged with $ 25.00 per attempt. In some cases, it might be better to nominate a work/business address for this reason.
All deliveries will be sent to the street address nominated at the time of placing your order or making a purchase. If you would like delivery to a PO Box or your nearest Post Shop please be sure to specify this clearly in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of placing your order/purchase. In this case goods will be delivered with tracked Post. If collecting from the Post Office please be sure to take your ID with you when picking up the item.
If we are unable to deliver your order after two calls by our carrier, we will notify you to try to arrange an alternative date for delivery, convenient to you. If we have failed to contact you after 10 days from the first time we attempted delivery, we will cancel your order and return money paid for the goods. We will retain any charge we made for delivery.
We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
Goods are sent with tracking number, which will be supplied when order has been shipped. Shipping is at your own risk to the address you have given to us at time of purchase.
Goods are sent by post or courier. We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have despatched your order.
- Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
- If you are not in Australia, we have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country.
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.
Our most important task is to ensure your absolute satisfaction. We will always strive to reach that target. However, we acknowledge that mistakes are made occasionally. This paragraph covers that possibility. If you are not wholly satisfied with the Product, please tell us at the earliest opportunity:
- Exactly what is the fault
-The date, if relevant, when the fault became apparent
- When and how you discovered the fault
- How the fault affected your use of the Goods
- To return goods it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty.
You must tell us by email message email@example.com that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered. In the case of returns that have been conducted as per the condition and within the terms of our T&Cs, Rattle and Bones will credit the invoice value:
• less the shipping charge as shown on original invoice, and
• less 10% of the item value – to cover handling fee and warranty documentation reversal & revision
The refund will take place within ten working days of the goods being received and checked for damage/completeness by Rattle and Bones.
In the case of item returns against exchange or store credit Rattle and Bones will provide in online store-credit for the invoice total less the applicable shipping charge as shown on original invoice
Goods must be returned:
- With both goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- Securely wrapped;
- including our delivery slip
- Return is at your risk and cost.
For any enquiries regarding wholesale, please contact us via sales@rattleandbonescom